Skills”, “Mobile Application Developer”, “we”, “us” or
“our”) collects, protects, and uses the personally identifiable information (“Personal
Information”) you (“User”, “you” or “your”) may provide on the Josh Skills App, any of our products or services (collectively, “Mobile Application” or “Services”), or as part of the Josh Talks Scholarship Program. It also outlines your choices regarding our use of your Personal Information and how you can access and update this information. This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage.
Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information you provide to us which may
- your name, gender, email address, address or postal code, payment method(s), telephone number,
and date of birth. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it
while using our service, or interact with our customer service.
- We collect your personal information only when you voluntarily register on our website or mobile application, fill out a form, or send us an email. During registration or form completion, you may be asked to provide details such as your name, email address, or phone number. However, you can also visit and browse our website and application anonymously. If you have submitted your personal information and contact details, please be aware that we reserve the right to contact you via call, SMS, email, or WhatsApp to take feedback on our products and to provide promotional offers. This applies even if your number has the ’Do Not Disturb’ (DND) feature activated. Notwithstanding, you retain the right to opt-out of these communication methods at any time. We will retain any email communication you send us to enable a timely and appropriate response.
- information when you choose to give feedback, practice partner preferences, account settings or
otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
- Information we collect automatically on the Josh Skills App: We collect information
about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as
information regarding your network, network devices. This information includes:
- your activity on the Josh Skills App, such as mistakes made, lessons interacted with, practice
partners talked to.
- your interactions with our emails and texts, and with our messages through push and online
- details of your interactions with our customer service, such as the date, time, and reason for
contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and
- device IDs or other unique identifiers.
- location coordinates (latitude, longitude)
- resettable device identifiers (also known as advertising identifiers (AAID, GAID)), such as
those on mobile devices.
- device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information
including type (Wi-Fi, cellular), IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser
and standard web server log information.
- Information we collect automatically for the Josh Talks Scholarships Program: We collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your network, network devices. This information includes:
- your interactions with our emails and texts, and with our messages through push and online messaging channels.
- details of your interactions with our customer service, such as the date, time, and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings.
- location coordinates (latitude, longitude)
- device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information including type (Wi-Fi, cellular), IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information.
Use of Information
- Purposes: We may use information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- To determine your general geographic location to offer relevant localized solutions and content
- To operate the Service, monitor the effectiveness of the Service, improve the content of the
Service, and improve layout and design.
- To help provide you with a smooth, efficient user experience.
- To monitor, analyse, and describe usage patterns and performance of the Service, including
aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- To conduct system administration and system troubleshooting and to diagnose or fix technology
- To comply with legal requirements and processes (for example, in response to subpoenas, court
orders, and law enforcement or governmental requests or investigations), and to protect our
legal rights or the rights of others (for example, by working to reduce the risk of fraud or
misuse of the Service).
- With respect to information collected through the Josh Skills App and for the Josh Talks Scholarship program described in the Information Collected Automatically section above, to assist in marketing efforts, including, for example, by tailoring and serving advertisements, and by tracking the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- In connection with a business transaction, such as the bankruptcy or liquidation of, sale of,
purchase of, or merger with our business or another business.
- Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary
in relation to the purposes for which this data was collected. In many instances, we will retain your
data while it is necessary for your use of the Service, which may include maintaining this information
beyond when you cease using the Service. For instance, Josh Skills and/or the Josh Talks Scholarship Program may retain users’ data for the following purposes:
You may also request that we delete personal information that we hold about you by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide and improve the Josh platforms and services.
- To administer the Josh Talks Scholarship Program and evaluate scholarship applications.
- To personalize user experience and deliver relevant content.
- To communicate with users and respond to inquiries or requests.
- To analyze user behavior and trends for research and development purposes.
- To improve the safety and security of the Service; or
- Comply with our legal obligations.
Disclosure of Information
- Personal Information: We will not rent or sell your personal information to others, nor
will we share your personal information with independent third parties for marketing purposes. We use
other companies, agents, or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our
behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers
to provide marketing, advertising, communications, security, infrastructure, and IT services, to
customize, personalize and optimize our service, to process payment transactions or other payment
methods, to analyse and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service),
and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service
Providers may have access to your personal or other information. The handling and use of information is
governed by their individual privacy policies.
Below are categories of recipients of your personal data obtained via the Josh Skills App and/or the Josh Talks Scholarship program and some examples of the third parties in that category. If you would like more information on any of these categories or specific recipients,
- Cloud Service Providers ( Google Cloud Platform,
Amazon Web Services,
- Communication Services ( Sendgrid and
SMS Gupshup )
- Payment Processors ( Razorpay,
- Login Partners ( Truecaller,
- Analytics ( Firebase,
- Logs & Technical Errors Trackers ( Sentry and
- Data warehousing ( Amazon Web
- Email and Text Messages. If you no longer want to receive certain communications from
us via email or text message, You can write to us at email@example.com
or get in touch with our customer service. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from service-related
correspondence from us, such as messages relating to your account transactions.
- Push Notifications. You can choose to receive mobile push notifications from Josh
Skills. On some device operating systems, you will be automatically enrolled in the notifications. If
you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use your mobile
device’s settings functionality to turn them off.
- WhatsApp and Calls. If you choose to no longer receive certain communications you can
write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
get in touch with our customer support service.
Your Information and Rights
You can request access to your personal information or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal
information we hold about you. You may also request that we delete personal information that we hold about
For other requests, or if you have a question regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical, and managerial measures to safeguard your personal
information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are designed
to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information.
You must be at least 13 years of age or older to use the Josh Skills App or to participate in the Josh Talks Scholarship Program. Minors may only use the service or participate in the scholarship program with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We may be obligated to disclose any information we collect, use, or receive if it’s mandated or allowed by law, such as in compliance with a subpoena, or any comparable legal process. This may also occur when we, in good faith, deem disclosure essential to safeguard our rights, ensure your safety or the safety of others, examine potential fraud, or respond to a governmental inquiry. Should our company undergo significant business changes such as a merger, acquisition by another firm, or the sale of part or all of our assets, it’s probable that your user account and personal data will be among the transferred assets.
Acceptance of this policy
By acknowledging this Policy, you affirm that you have read and agreed to all its terms and conditions. Your use of the Mobile Application or its Services signifies your acceptance to be bound by this Policy. If you do not consent to these terms, you are not permitted to access or utilize the Mobile Application and its Services.
Chief Grievance Officer: Harsh Gupta
Mobile No: +91-8634503202
Office Address: Josh Talks Private Limited, 10B, Bougainvilla Marg, DLF Phase 2, Sector 25, Gurugram,
Haryana 122002, India
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at
This document was last updated on May 23, 2023